It has been a long long time since i hang out with ex-classmates.
Just like everyone has their own life to go on.
No more hanging out, stop contact each others.
Today, 4th June 2009
I had lunch with *him*
N im meething *them* tonight.
They make my day
Happy day
Such a big big surprise that he promised to eat lunch.
Such a big big surprise that she called me out.
Thought all of them totally kicked me out of their life.
Since i was hiding in my little own corner.
Im not really used to chatting with them now.
Mayb im scared of no-topic.
I don like people in a group but no chatting
Even when there are only 2
I will always try to say something, but now, Annie is no longer Annie
She changes a lot
Im out of topic, if u notice.
I changed...
Before
I love hanging out with frensss
I love chatting with them
I love shopping
I love freedom
Now
I love hiding in my room
I stop chatting with them
I stop going out
I love being alone
I cant be like this
This is not Annie
I wanted to go back to my old life
I want them
I need them
No comments:
Post a Comment