January 7, 2010

My Standard

English~
Well, I really should improve my English
Whoever thinks that my English is A+
Hahaha, you are so wrong...

(why am i criticizing myself here in front of YOU??)

I can speak good English
I mean compare to those "who acts like they only speak English" person
I hate when one tries to speak english with me when they can speak in Mandarin or Malay
Why????
Please la~



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Example:

There is this girl i met in a supermarket, she is a salesgirl there, i know she is an Indon Chinese cos i hear her speak to the other person with Hakka (i am Hakka as well) n she doesn't look Chinese. Then when i pass by she approached me and said Hello, Miss. Then i was like Yes? She said something in English which i couldn't understand, so i answered her in Mandarin saying Shen Me Dong Xi?? Then she was like continuing her I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH talking to me.

My sis has a colleague who is an Indon Chinese, she has weird English too, i learnt from my sis that she says Love = Lof, so its I LOF U , U LOF ME, SHE LOF HIM, HE LOF HER. wakakaka..

My ex-colleague, she speaks weird English too, arghhh i hate her. Stupid aunty. Someone who acts childish while in her 40s and always copy-cat. She can copy everything u wear, u buy, the way u speak, the way u act. ahhhh.

Next,
the anti-pigs people..
They always try to speak Western English slang in front of Chinese or people maybe, cos whenever i am beside them, i always hear them say their Western English slang. Some of them maybe just come back from places but not all of them, right?? Sometimes they speak their own languauge with their 'whoever' but when they see u walking by, they start saying those Western English slang. N it is really funny when they cant think of a word n use 'their own languange' back. I really cannot stand it when they did, the only thing i wanna do is RUN FOR OUR LIFE. hahaha.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



I will try to improve my English by,
reading more English book, watching more English movie, speaking more English (not broken at least)
at the same time read more English magssss.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment