Trip to KK from 14th to 18th Feb 2010
****************************************************
14th Feb ~ 5 and a half hrs road trip to KK
2nd yr, 6 stalks of roses
3rd yr, 3stalks of roses
---------------------------------------------------------------------
14th Feb 2010 ~ Nian Chu Yi Dinner at Zen Resort
15th Feb 2010 ~ Morning
--------------------------------------------------------------------
15th Feb 2010 ~ Afternoon
16th Feb 2010 ~ Morning
---------------------------------------------------------------
16th Feb 2010 ~ 1 Borneo ( Afternoon)
Went to shop at 1Borneo but it isn't like what they advertise, i did not enjoy my shopping, honestly.
-----------------------------------------------
17th Feb 2010 ~ Lok Kawi Zoo
We visit the zoo on the 4th day as my parent went shopping. Was suppose to visit their Musuem but we were so tired. We did not finish walking the whole area cos after watching their animal show all of us are too lazy to walk once again. So, we went back to 1Borneo.
..................................................
I was like so excited about Sushi King cos my aunt tells me its yummy! BUT, Sushi King that day is like only 5 are on duty, their service is super slow!!!! They don have EXTRA time to clean the table and they don have EXTRA time to take orders. Many of them was like standing there n wait and went away. I did not, I sit and wait. U have to raise your hand and ask them if they could clean the table, and need to raise another time to ask them if they could take your order~ I tolerate them but hmmm, since some of our sushi is not served yet, so i ask the waitress to double check. You wouldnt believe wat did the waitress said, she asks me if i wanna end my bill n come again next time. I thought i misunderstood her so i ask her to repeat, she says, i am sorry but we are really busy and lack of staff today, so can u please come again next time? I was so mad. I wonder why they can treat their customer like tat, She apologize n ask us to come again next time, i shout no more thanx, then we went away. I will write to their management n COMPLAIN!! Hmmmm
..................................................
18th Feb 2010 ~ on the way back to Brunei.
It took us 7hrs to reach Brunei tat day cos we went to a temple, Lawas Town and Limbang Town.
It took us 7hrs to reach Brunei tat day cos we went to a temple, Lawas Town and Limbang Town.
No comments:
Post a Comment