April 26, 2010

LUCKS

It's 26th April 2010.
My mind is still at early 2010, January i mean, but i am already planning for x'mas party.

Yes,
It's the 26th day of the forth month in 2010.
I have already work for almost a month and salary day is near!! (either tomorrow or 28th). Yeapyyy!! I have a lot to buy, it has been months that i do not have this feeling. N i miss it!!!

I wish i can have my own car
I wish i can afford my own car in no time



I like this but it's too small. Vios is already not fit for family so for futher plan, this isn't a good choice.



My second choice, i don really like but it's good for travel especially i like to drive to Kuching and KK. It's too big for working but it's still great for traveling :) Hope i can get this!!





:::::: WISH ME LUCK ::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment