Have been taking care of my 2 cousins since last night
N im thinking if i should have kiddo in the future
My answer is: NO WAY
ahaha
Kids are really troublesome, u need to take care of their foods, play with them, u cant just leave them n stay in the room do your own thing(like i always do)!!!
U need to put them to sleep b4 u do, make sure u hear every words they said, n "qian jiu" them whatever they want or like.
OMG
This is just not me.
I mean
I like to play with kids
I like babies
I like to disturb them
I can bring them out
Im willing to take care of them(for 1hr?)
BUT
People always ask me
When r u getting married?
When do u wanna have kids?
Oh please
NOOOO
I cant stand it
I want my own w
I dislike noises
I dislike messy
(Turn to vision to the floor
Michelle just mess up my room n gone out!!!
Screaming: Michelle, clean up the mess!!!!!)
See, how am i suppose to have my own kids?
I just cant!
Ok, for 2 days
I can
Lets see hoe messy my room gonna be.
I miss u dear, come back asap!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment