September 14, 2009

Sept 14th

OMG
Tomorrow, everything will be revealed.

I wanna see the truth that ive been waiting.

I dono if i can accept but i just wanted to know.

Im scared


Senseless~



I'm leaving Brunei for a week to visit my grandpa in Kuching.
If nothing went wrong, i'll leave Wednesday morning,
AND
I havent even pack yet.
Usually i need a week to pack if im gonna leave the country.
Yes, im this crazy!



I don feel like going tho
COS
No laptop, No PSP, No Internet, No facebook, No deardear, No Aircon, NOOOOO
BUT
Can see Gonggong, Can have fresh air, Can have clean water, Can enjoy, Can shop
AND
Dear promises me to go on a vacation during CNY, so we won be seeing Gonggong for long time if i didn take this chance. This is the only reason why i wanna go back actually. Since im free, i should take this visit. Arghhh, dear, i won be seeing u in a week or more, i started missing u already.



:(

No comments:

Post a Comment