Happy Birthday to Shay Hong~
There is a story about this chinese wording for this cake.
I always asked them to write in English as most of them cant write Chinese.
Well, even when they could, i don.
Ok, on that that, my mum, bro and i went to Mum's bakery cos my mum's fav is there.
Then there is only a few choices on the rack. So i asked the girl there if there are more cakes coming out later? Then she was like, ya, around 1pm. When i was telling about it, i heard she talk to another girl like, eh~ ada customer. OMG, what kind of attitude? Fine, then we try to confirm with the other girl tat there are more cakes coming out later, but she said no. I really wanted to complain bcos they have lousy attitude, acting like they are the bosses, excuse me, even if u r boss but im your customer ok. Customer are always right. Then we choose an ice cream cake cos there's really not much YUMMY choice. The stupid girl just put a pen n her receipt on top of the ice cream display rack WITHOUT telling me to do anything. I really got mad so i write in chinese, then she took the paper away n say, aiya chinese ah. My mom says she couldnt write, i just answered her tat i don care, who ask her to lin si me. I was really mad ok. I know one chinese guy heard me, he was kinda their superior or something. He looks at me. I know he knoes im mad n i purposely talk loud, wat a attitude, Then the girl brings the cake to somewhere n come back with chinese wording on it. Hahaha..
I wonder why Mum's bakery have weird server now~ It was alright before.
Hmmmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment