Things that i have done recently~
I put fake nails cos i cut my nails so short then im not use to it, but obviously the fake nails are too long.

My bf's finger nails is longer than my fake nail. I was like OMG when i compared. I tot my nails are long enough....

I curl my hair!
If u wanted to buy these curler, go to Warisan, only $2.90 for 6 but i bought mine at Limbang RM13.90 for 6. That day i saw in Miri more expensive they sell RM32.90 for 8 pieces.


I went to Miri that day n Susan bought me a pair of slipper for my Birthday. I quite like it~
It looks nicer when wearing
Playing with her while on our way~
The clouds are so special in that day. Seems like its on the floor~
~~Thanx for reading~~
Currently into Come back to me by Utara Hikaru
No comments:
Post a Comment