Hello peeps
I am back with so much fun at KK and Miri.
Will show pictures later when i have enough rest.
I slept at 3pm till this 7am this morning, can feel that i am really TIRED
Hmmm
Wish that i can go vacation more this year...
to KK (again)
to KL
to Thailand
to Vietnam
to Singapore
to China
to Japan
to Korea
to London
...in my dream...
Happy Chinese New Year to all!!
I am back with so much fun at KK and Miri.
Will show pictures later when i have enough rest.
I slept at 3pm till this 7am this morning, can feel that i am really TIRED
Hmmm
Wish that i can go vacation more this year...
to KK (again)
to KL
to Thailand
to Vietnam
to Singapore
to China
to Japan
to Korea
to London
...in my dream...
Happy Chinese New Year to all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment