We stayed at KK Tune hotel while our CNY vacation.
It was located at KK 1 Borneo, the hotel was fine if u wan a budget trip.
When we checked out on the 18th, we left a pack of cloth in the room. Dear was so heartache cos his belt n his new year cloth n pants was in it. I have a shirt n a pair of jeans. He was so sad when he knew it was lost. I told him i wanna call Tune Hotel if they saw the bag of left items, but he refused.
This morning, i send a mail to Tune Hotel, asking about our things tat we left. N few hours later, i received a mail from their hotel saying that they actually kept my things n will mail to us if we give him our address. U wouldn know how happy i am knowing that my things will be mailed to me soon.
I appreciate their service n promised them i will be back. I know that not all hotel will keep customer's belongings n some even keep them as their own. Tune Hotel is a budget hotel but they have really good services. So if u wan a budget n good service hotel, Tune Hotel is your choice. ^^
Thanx again, Tune Hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment